Information about placing classified ads is available here.
All advertising is subject to the Seattle DJC advertising agreement.
| ||HELP WANTED
|PROJECT MANAGER/ ENGINEER|
Heavy civil contractor involved in public and private seeks experienced (5+ years) Project Manager/ Engineer professional with strong communication, organizational skills and proven heavy civil project management success (estimating experience a plus). Compensation commensurate with qualifications and includes full benefit package. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EEO employer
The Dept of Licensing is hiring for an Executive Director! The Executive Director supports the Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors. This position ensures efficient operations; accurate credentialing; and reasonable and consistent administrative enforcement actions and sanctions within the principles of due process to mitigate public safety risks. This position provides leadership and strategic direction for the Board, staff, the legislature, the Office of the Governor, Attorney General’s Office and other agencies. |
For information on qualifications and applying please see the full job announcement on careers.wa.gov under “Agency” then select the Dept of Licensing in the pull down menu.
|MEDICAL BILLING TRAINEES NEEDED! Train at home to process Medical Billing & Insurance Claims! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Online training at Bryan University! HS Diploma/ GED & Computer/Internet needed. 1-877-259-3880 (58338)|
Growing Eastside General Contractor seeks experienced SUPERINTENDENT to join our team.
• Possess knowledge to manage project from excavation through completion
• Have strong computer skills including Smartphone knowledge and proficiency of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Be able to create short-term construction schedules for subcontractor / owner meetings
• Track job progress via daily logs and pictures
• Have expert knowledge in how to read blueprints
• Be able to read shop drawings and know how to incorporate them into the work
• Have good communication skills and interact positively with subcontractors, owners, and architects
• Effectively oversee and manage materials, employees, and sub-contractors
• Proactively solve problems
• Be detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and professional
• Maintain a high standard of quality and safety
* Public Works experience a plus*
Competitive compensation package and benefits subject to experience and qualifications.
Please send resume to Matt Vernon at MVernon@Kasselandassociates.com
PROMOTE YOUR REGIONAL EVENT for only pennies. Reach 2.7 million readers in newspapers statewide for $275 classified or $1,350 display ad. Call 206-622-8272 for details. (58337)
|Your solution to a better bidding process|
Manage your next solicitation at SolicitBid
Register for free at SolicitBid.com (58340)
| ||REAL ESTATE
|***WASHINGTON - Dream-LAND for PENNIES on the Dollar. MOTIVATED SELLER> Opportunity of YOUR Life Time. Visit www.RoheyLand.com or call 1-800-258-3004 Now (58361)|
|PORTABLE CONCRETE CRUSHERS|
Impact Crushers, Screening Plants, Trommels for rent/sale, lease option.
Contact Pat at (253) 209-2900. (58339)