Information about placing classified ads is available here.
All advertising is subject to the Seattle DJC advertising agreement.
| ||HELP WANTED
Shoreline School District No. 412 is seeking a CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER. The Position Announcement and application process may be found at www.shorelineschools.org/jobs select FastTrack, select Click to View Current Job Openings to review the job description and begin the application process.
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington is seeking a Space and Facilities Specialist. The full vacancy announcement can be found on our website, www.wawd.uscourts.gov/employment.
| CIVIL ENGINEER II |
The City of Mountlake Terrace is seeking a Civil Engineer II for the Sound Transit Link Light Rail Project. The full vacancy announcement can be found on our website at www.cityofmlt.com
| NAVY RESERVE HIRING in all fields. Serve part-time. Paid training & potential sign-on bonus. Great benefits. $ for school. Call Mon-Fri (800) 887-0952, or firstname.lastname@example.org. (59549)|
| NAVY RESERVE Serve part-time. No military exp needed. Paid training & potential sign-on bonus. Great benefits. Retirement. Call Mon-Fri (800) 887-0952, or email@example.com. (59550)|
People building for People
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (HEAVY CIVIL)
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business
Administration, Construction Management. Equivalent construction-related experience will also be considered.
• 10+ years combined Business Development and Project Management experience focused in the heavy civil construction industry
• Possesses strong relationships with heavy civil focused owners and engineers
• Entrepreneurial mindset, creativity, and energy
• Solid business acumen and strategic thinker
• Ability to generate sales opportunities from multiple channels of prospecting
• Proven experience creating and driving proposals
• Hands on experience writing proposals.
• Willing to travel overnight as required by the position
• Cultivate and maintain lasting industry relationships with engineers and existing/potential owners and clients
• Prospect and follow major operations and future projects in assigned territory
• Develop and implement annual business territory plan with internal business development team
• Work closely with the internal marketing team when responding to and writing prequalification’s and proposals
• Draft and perform customer presentations
• Attend industry/market specific trade conferences and
• Report territory activities, market information, and forecast as requested
EOE, E-Verify Employer
To apply, please visit our career page at
Who says lowering bids can’t be free and easy? Submit your plans and specs to PlanCenter.com to reach the wide market of qualified
contractors in the
Contact the PlanCenter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (59542)
|Your solution to a better bidding process|
Manage your next solicitation at SolicitBid
Register for free at SolicitBid.com (59543)
FOR ONLY PENNIES.
Reach 2.7 million readers in newspapers statewide for $275 classified or $1,350 display ad.
Call (206) 622-8272 for details. (59548)
|PORTABLE CONCRETE CRUSHERS|
Impact Crushers, Screening Plants, Trommels for rent/sale, lease option.
Contact Pat at (253) 209-2900. (59541)