homeWelcome, sign in or click here to subscribe.login




Subscriber content preview

July 12, 2018

Sprinklers blamed for ski lodge fire

KETCHUM, Idaho (AP) — Investigators say a failure in the sprinkler system for a Ketchum ski lodge where a massive fire broke out exacerbated fire, smoke and water damage to the building.

According to a report written by the Ketchum Fire Department, the April 18 fire at the Warm Springs Lodge started at four plastic garbage cans placed against a log wall.

. . .

To read this story in full login or purchase a subscription.

Email or user name:
Forgot password? Click here.