Subscribe / Renew
|► Subscribe to our Free Weekly Newsletter|
October 9, 2019
SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle Fire Department investigators say a fire that engulfed businesses in the city's Ballard neighborhood was mostly likely caused by an overheated electrical system.
The Seattle Times reports damages from the Monday afternoon fire have been estimated at $3 million to the property and contents inside Kitchen N Things, La Isla and Pho Big Bowl restaurants, Octo Designs & Jewelers, and Supercuts in the 2300 block of Northwest Market Street.
. . .