homeWelcome, sign in or click here to subscribe.login




Subscriber content preview

September 21, 2022

Pioneer Square fire blamed on HVAC

DJC photo [enlarge]
The fire started on the second floor and damaged the apartment on that level, as well as the apartment above and the 7-Eleven store below.

SEATTLE — On Tuesday, investigators from the Seattle Fire Department ruled that Monday's fire in the First and Cherry Building was accidental. The building is at 627 First Ave. in Seattle's Pioneer Square.

. . .

To read this story in full login or purchase a subscription.

Related Stories:

Email or user name:
Forgot password? Click here.