homeWelcome, sign in or click here to subscribe.login
     


 

 

Real Estate


Subscriber content preview

April 8, 2021

245 International District units planned on polluted Jackson corner site

By BRIAN MILLER
Real Estate Editor

Photo by Brian Miller [enlarge]
A gas station opened on the corner in 1932, followed in 1946 by a garage, which closed six years ago.

The former corner gas station and garage property at 701 S. Jackson St. has mostly been used for parking in recent years. It's been owned for decades by the Mar family, which now intends to partner with OZ Navigator LLC on a new workforce apartment project.


 
. . .


To read this story in full login or purchase a subscription.




Email or user name:
Password:
 
Forgot password? Click here.