homeWelcome, sign in or click here to subscribe.login
     


 

 

Real Estate


Subscriber content preview

November 22, 2023

Polyclinic puts old First Hill property on market

By BRIAN MILLER
Real Estate Editor

Image via CBRE [enlarge]
The property last traded in the 1960s, when the first medical building was developed.

The Polyclinic was founded here in 1917 as a practice of independent physicians. It moved in the 1960s to 1145 Broadway, on First Hill, just south of the Pike-Pine corridor. Having outgrown that complex by 2011, it then moved most of its operations to a larger new building at Madison Street and Seventh Avenue, immediately east of the freeway.


 
. . .


To read this story in full login or purchase a subscription.




Email or user name:
Password:
 
Forgot password? Click here.