Subscribe / Renew
January 9, 2013
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) — A veteran New Mexico tree trimmer is hospitalized in critical condition after being shocked by a power line — six months after he was hospitalized because of a bee attack.
Authorities say 52-year-old Craig Benavidez of Las Cruces was trimming a pine tree Monday when he was shocked by a 13,000-volt power line.
. . .
|SolicitBid allows you to manage your next solicitation all in one simple web app. Now free for public agencies. Try SolicitBid today.|