Subscribe / Renew
|ADNA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MODERNIZATION & ADDITION|
Kassel & Associates
|CITY OF OAK HARBOR - OAK HARBOR CLEAN WATER FACILITY PROJECT BP #4B|
Hawk Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
|SEATTLE-TACOMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - NORTH SATELLITE RENOVATION AND EXPANSION PROJECT - BP #2|
Veca Electric Company, Inc.
|SEATTLE-TACOMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NORTH SATELLITE RENOVATION AND EXPANSION PROJECT - (PWP-2)|
|LIBERTY BANK BUILDING - 60% DESIGN DEVELOPMENT|
Walsh Construction Co./WA
February 20, 2013
PORTLAND (AP) — Hand sanitizer sparked by static electricity may have started the fire that burned an 11-year-old girl in her room at Doernbecher Children's Hospital.
Ireland Lane suffered third-degree burns to 18 percent of her body in the Feb. 2 fire in Portland. The father of the Klamath Falls girl was napping in the room at the time and woke up to smother the flames with his body after she ran from the room.
. . .
|SolicitBid is now free for public agencies.|