Subscribe / Renew
February 27, 2013
BELLINGHAM, Whatcom County (AP) — There was no school yesterday at Sehome High School in Bellingham while electrical crews repaired a transformer that exploded just before midnight Monday, starting a fire in the boiler room.
The Bellingham Herald reports a custodian was on duty and heard crackling sounds and a loud boom when the lights went out.
. . .
|SolicitBid allows you to manage your next solicitation all in one simple web app. Now free for public agencies. Try SolicitBid today.|