Subscriber content preview
January 28, 2010
Local team helps build Hong Kong mansion
To do its job, Kingston-based JB Concrete loaded an ocean container with tools, equipment and 2.5 tons of powdered color pigment.
By SAM BENNETT
Special to the Journal
The design team for the 14,000-square-foot home was led by Seattle architect Jim Olson.
When Jon Brenton accepted architect Scott Allen's offer to do a project in China, he figured a change of pace wouldn't be a bad thing.
. . .
- Deepening the Columbia, blast by blast, 01-21-2010
- Skanska is turning its world green, 01-14-2010
- Ominous cloud hangs over Portland contractors, 01-07-2010
- 'Rosies' pave the way for tradeswomen, 12-17-2009
- Seven cities build jail for half the price, 12-10-2009
- Centex switches gears, builds ‘opportunistically', 12-03-2009
- NW contractors cope with the slow economy, 11-19-2009
- 'Vertical' windmill turns heads in the Northwest, 11-12-2009